PTC is seeking to recruit a passionate SD Intern who enjoys a fast-paced environment
and challenging projects to join our Cloud Operations Team. The candidate would be working in an agile environment as part of a team that will be responsible for the design and implementation of our cloud infrastructure which includes internal services, monitoring, and deployment. This role is a combination of infrastructure systems engineer and software development skills to enable a world-class development environment. We are looking for a student who is passionate about technology and automation.
• Work on PTC operational infrastructure as part of an agile team
• Provide infrastructure to build, test, and deploy PTC software products under development
• Work on projects under the guidance of Senior Software Engineers
• Interface with multiple development teams to provide them with operational support
• Work with subject matter experts on datacenter technologies and automation
• Research new technologies
• Studying for a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
• Good written and oral communications
• Interest in working in a culture of continual improvement through automation
• Love working with Linux
• Experience with programming languages (e.g. Java, Python or PHP)
• Experience with cloud tools or platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible) is desirable
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
• Challenging environment solving problems with a highly experienced team
• Working in a multi-cultural team and international company
• Working with well-known products and with very good references in this market
• Competitive compensation and benefit
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) is a global provider of technology platforms and solutions that transform how companies create, operate, and service the "things" in the Internet of Things (IoT). The company's next-generation ThingWorx® technology platform gives developers the tools they need to capture, analyze, and capitalize on the vast amounts of data being generated by smart, connected products and systems. The company's field-proven solutions are deployed in more than 26,000 businesses worldwide to generate a product or service advantage. PTC's award- winning CEO, considered an industry thought leader, co-authored the definitive guides to the impact of the IoT on business in the Harvard Business Review.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
Please apply here.